Online Consultations Availiability
If you need to do an e-consult please be aware e-consults are only available 8am till midday Monday - Friday, except bank holidays.
If you need urgent care, NHS 111 is there for you 24-hours-a-day. Pharmacists are experts in medicines and can help you with minor health concerns. You can find out opening hours of pharmacies near you on the NHS England website.
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet.
There are two main ways to access online services for your GP.
- To contact your GP surgery directly about your health symptoms, conditions or treatment. You can even request things like fit notes and GP letters. eConsult is free to use for NHS patients.
- Fill out a quick form.
- Find your symptom, condition or request.
- Your practice responds by phone or email, usually by the end of the next working day.
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about blood test results (you would need to specifically ask for this to be turned on), medications and allergies.
- You will soon be able to use eConsult directly from the NHS App-this is being rolled out currently.
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, these are just other options, which other patients have found to be more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices